From pothole repair and striping to sidewalks and catch basins, Journey Groups offers the solution you’re looking for when it comes to parking lot maintenance and repair.
- Pothole Repair: From simple, temporary fixes to full-depth remove and replace, we have solutions to fit all sizes and budget.
- Patching: To ensure the patch is good as new, we remove the damaged asphalt, check the subgrade for stability, and then place the new asphalt.
- Overlay: This paving method consists of applying a new layer of asphalt to a deteriorating surface. An overlay uses the existing layers as a base for the new asphalt pavement and doesn’t require removing the old surface entirely.
- Crack Repair: Choose the crack repair method that fits the size and depth of your crack to prolong the life of your asphalt surface.
- Seal Coating: Maintain the look of your asphalt and rejuvenate the surface for years to come with our seal coating.
- Striping: Whether your parking lot stripes need a fresh coat or you need new striping, we do projects of all sizes.
- Curb & Gutter: Our team of experts can evaluate your curb and gutter to determine what needs to be repaired or replaced to keep water draining properly.
- Sidewalks: Sidewalks can pose a liability if they are in poor condition or out of compliance. Let our skilled team evaluate what, if anything, needs to be repaired in order to stay in compliance and keep your customers safe.
- Valley Gutters: Valley gutters are concrete pathways that allow water to flow and drain properly. If they are damaged or water can’t flow through them, it can cause premature deterioration to surrounding areas.
- Approaches: Let us help you keep the vehicle entrance to your business functional while maintaining your building’s curb appeal.
- Catch Basins: Catch basins capture surface water runoff. If they are not properly maintained, they can cause drainage problems and even flooding.
- ADA Compliance: Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, sidewalk and sidewalk ramps are required to be of a maximum slope and/or elevation. We can evaluate your property to determine if your sidewalk meets these requirements. If not, we can repair or replace to get them compliant.
Have a project in mind? Request a Quote