Ainsworth-Benning Construction, A Journey Group Company, is located in Spearfish, SD. We have a rich history of successful projects across the region and have served South Dakota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Wyoming for over 65 years. Ainsworth-Benning is involved in construction of commercial and industrial buildings, as well as the heavy highway and land development industries throughout this region.
If you enjoy working outdoors, physical labor and are safety oriented, then this could be the position for you! If you meet the qualifications, then apply online or fill out an application at Ainsworth-Benning Construction, 345 Industrial Drive, Spearfish, SD.
Smooths and finishes surfaces of poured concrete floors, walls, sidewalks or curbs to specified textures, using hand tools or power tools, including floats, trowels, and screeds.
- Prepare site for pouring of concrete, including tamping soil, setting forms and tying/positioning rebar.
- Finish concrete including shaping of curbs, floating of slabs and brooming/scoring of surface.
- Pour concrete including placing, raking and screeding.
- Remove forms when concrete has reached desired strength.
- Perform maintenance on forms when necessary.
- Other duties when necessary or as assigned.
- Experience in concrete forming, pouring, and finishing
- Willingness to accept and follow directions
- Ability to perform tasks without repeated instruction
- Initiative to keep busy with assigned tasks
- Tolerance for temperature extremes
- Strength to perform heavy work
- Field of vision sufficient to complete necessary tasks safely
Here are just a few of the benefits you will experience as a part of Ainsworth-Benning:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- 401k with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
Ainsworth-Benning Construction, A Journey Group Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities