Ainsworth-Benning Construction, A Journey Group Company, is located in Spearfish, SD. We have a rich history of successful projects across the region and have served South Dakota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Wyoming for over 65 years. Ainsworth-Benning is involved in construction of commercial and industrial buildings, as well as the heavy highway and land development industries throughout this region.
If you enjoy working as part of a great team, then this could be the position for you! Please see the job requirements below. If you meet the qualifications, then apply online or fill out an application at Ainsworth-Benning Construction, 345 Industrial Drive, Spearfish, SD.
Constructs, erects, installs and repairs structures and fixtures of wood, steel and wallboard, using carpenter’s hand tools and power tools.
- Erection of building structure, including but not limited to, connecting various elements of steel or wood structures together and to foundations and attaching exterior treatment.
- Install interior fixtures such as cabinets, countertops and doors.
- Work with shop personnel and equipment suppliers to assure necessary tools and equipment are available for use on the project.
- Organize and direct Ainsworth-Benning Construction employees towards the correct completion of all contracted tasks within a building project.
- Other duties when necessary or as assigned.
- Established skill in structural framing (wood or steel) and/or interior finishing
- Ability to perform tasks without repeated instruction
- Capable of reading blue prints
- Ability to measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work
- Ability to work with accuracy
- Willingness to accept and follow directions
- Skill in the use and care of hand and small power tools associated with the work
- Ability to observe company safety policy
- Initiative and ability to complete daily tasks according to work schedule
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions
Here are just a few of the benefits you will experience as a part of the Journey Group:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- 401k with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
Ainsworth-Benning Construction, A Journey Group Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities