Sioux Falls Construction a founding member of Journey Group has been serving the Sioux Falls area for over 100 years. We believe that the relationships we build in the field are what truly makes us unique. Work with someone who values you.
We are looking to expand our work force and need to hire Welders. These are full time, benefit eligible year-round positions. If you are looking to work outdoors on a daily basis Monday- Friday with an occasional Saturday with overtime and some travel, enjoy the physical labor and are safety oriented, this could be the position for you! If you are a Welder with the following qualifications: not afraid of heights, experience with setting steel with a crane, installing metal decking and steel stairs, erect steel joist, columns and beams, install angel iron and bridging, experience with man-lift, scissor lift and forklifts, we would be interested in having you complete an application.
- Must be certified on the SMAW process and 3G and 4G positions.
- Must have experience with setting steel with a crane, erecting steel joists and installing angel iron and bridging.
- Experience with man-lift, scissor lift and forklifts required.
- Bridge Certification preferred.
- Some out of town travel may be required depending on the project location.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will experience as a part of the Journey Group:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- 401k with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
Journey Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities