Sioux Falls Construction, a founding member of Journey Group, has been serving the Sioux Falls area for over 100 years. We are looking to expand our work force with Welder/Iron Workers.
If you enjoy working outdoors on a regular basis, enjoy physical labor and are safety oriented, then this could be the position for you! Please see the job requirements below and if you meet the criteria we are looking for please apply online or stop in and fill out an application at 4500 W 58th Street, Sioux Falls.
- Must be certified on the SMAW process and 3G and 4G positions.
- Must have experience with setting steel with a crane, erecting steel joists and installing angel iron and bridging.
- Experience with man-lift, scissor lift and forklifts required.
- Bridge Certification preferred.
- Positions are full time, benefit eligible and year-round. Monday – Friday shifts with overtime and Saturday as needed.
- Wage is negotiable depending on experience.
- Some out of town travel may be required depending on the project location.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will experience as a part of the Journey Group:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- 401k with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
Journey Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities