This position manages the equipment and property resources to meet a return-on-investment strategy in a manner that provides safe, productive and cost effective facilities and equipment for our employees.
Looking for an opportunity not listed?
If you don’t see an open position above please send your resume and fill out an application. Journey Group will contact you when an opportunity is available. Journey Group is always looking to grow our team with the following team members: Project Mangers, Project Superintendents, and Welders.
Journey Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities) and Drug Free Workplace, and we are looking for qualified team members who share our passion for craftsmanship and align with our Core Values.
- Our Customers: Exceeding expectations by going above and beyond
- Our People: We help each other be our best
- Committed to Honesty, Fairness, and Integrity
- Integrity: Do the right thing, always!
- Fiscal Stewardship: Investing in our future and our community
- Relationships and Teamwork: We are all in this together
Questions about employment? Contact Human Resources.
ATTN: Human Resources
4500 West 58th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Phone: (605) 332-5968
Fax: (605) 334-9342